Dedoose can be useful for a variety of courses and purposes across disciplines, including:
- Qualitative analysis concepts
- Research methods
- Mixed methods
- Dissertation or thesis preparation
- Various other topical classes where a ‘study tool’ like Dedoose can be valuable in the management and organization of information
Why should you use Dedoose when teaching anything related to qualitative or mixed methods?
By its very nature, Dedoose is easy and inexpensive to implement. Being cloud-based, Dedoose is: Key characteristics include its Our users say it’s a natural choice:
- Platform and machine independent—connect from anywhere and get working
- Inherently collaborative—work in groups, as a class, or just monitor student’s work…seamlessly!
- Budget friendly
- Nothing to install, maintain, upgrade—the latest is always in your hands
- Intuitively designed—super gentle learning curve, so students are up and running fast.
Check out this webinar recording on Teaching with Dedoose!
- Advice on setting up a syllabus with Dedoose
- Ideas for projects and exercises from our staff and from our users
- Successful strategies for organizing classroom-wide projects
- How to set up your classroom account with Dedoose
- Tips on teaching methods, research topics, and the demanding dissertation.